Komefuku is a Japanese restaurant served rice as the main.
Brown rice ordered from all over Japan is polished everyday, cooked in earthen pot "Banko-yaki".
There are 5 to 6 kinds of rice as "Special rice cooked in earthen pot", moreover, "Rice cooked with seasonal ingredients" etc. We serve delicious dishes together.
- Regular holiday
- Open everyday (Except for the temporary closing)
- Hours of operation
- 5:30PM - 11:00PM (Last order 10:30PM)
* There is limited time to 2 hours.
- B1F, KAWADA BLDG., 1-4-2
Ebisu-nishi Shibuya-ku Tokyo
- 3 minutes walk from JR Ebisu Station (West Exit)
2 minutes walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Ebisu Station (Exit 2)
＞ View Route Map
- Total seating capacity
- Total seating capacity: 26 seats (Counter: 8 seats; Table: 18 seats)
- Cards accepted